Thursday, January 7, 2010

Six Hundy.

I continue my tradition of saluting each milestone with my five favorite entries from the last one hundred:

I Rate The Mulberry Street Pizza Autographs. Encino, CA. If you thought this place could do wonders with dough, cheese and sauce, check out what celebs can do with a Sharpie marker and a filthy wall. Mangiare here.

Desperation. The World’s Worst Perfume. If you feel like smacking some sense into this chick, you know where to find her. Get your disgust on here.

My Favorite Divorce. Now that Tiger Woods has gone kablooie, I may reclassify this as my favorite west-coast kerfuffle. Take me out to the bloodbath here.

What I Won’t Be Doing This Weekend. Finally, the silver lining of agoraphobia. Get a bigger boat and venture here.

Festivus, Part XXI. Thanks to “Lockup” on MSNBC, I’ve since learned that all you need to make prison wine is raisins, Kool-Aid and a toilet. Bottoms up here.