Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We Now Return You To Our Regularly-Scheduled Namedropping.

It’s been so tremendous hanging out with the famous folks that I have no idea what I’m going to do when I have to return to the peasants. Find a happy place, man.

And I strode into one hell of a showbiz scene when I recorded Hayden Panettiere, mostly due to the circumstances: a cover photo shoot of Hayden for Self magazine. Featuring an army of personal hair and makeup people; endless racks of Daisy Duke shorts; tables filled with expensive jewelry; a classic, orange Jeep inside the studio being given one last coat of wax by a hot, female set designer; and, greatest of all – a fully-loaded omelet station.

In a couple months, I’ll have to ask Hayden what it’s like to pick up a copy of a magazine called Self and actually see yourself on the cover. I assume the logical next step is to go Tom-Cruise-couch on Oprah.