Tuesday, August 29, 2017

My 2900th Blog Post.

2900 entries is just stupid. If Costco built a blog, this would be it.

As is tradition, here are my favorite five posts from the last 100:

You Asked, And (Unlike United) I Deliver. United Airlines, once again running the old beat-up-our-passengers grift. In-flight entertainment here.

My Appetite Has Risen. Just saying, but I still think it shouldn’t be “Easter”, instead of “more East”. Agree to disagree here. 

A Toast, To When You Could Drag A Man Off A Plane With No Repercussions. Return to a time when flying didn’t feel like someone threw a can full of people over the ocean and hoped someone in Europe would catch it. My review of Now Boarding is here. 

How I Spent My Birthday, By Matt Shevin. My birthday wish was actually to have mutant lung strength, so I could blow away the cake and my party guests. But this’ll do. 

My Summer Trip To Chicago, By Matthew Shevin. Part I. Apparently in Chicago, if you ask for a vegetarian pizza, they’ll say, “Sure – what kind of meat do you want on it?” Everything else I learned here.