Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My 1900th Entry.

I’m not only celebratory – I’m green – which is why this blog is made of 100% recycled letters.

Recycled twice, actually, for as is tradition, whenever I hit a milestone, I like to post my favorite five entries of the last 100:

In Which I Help A Very Talented Man Have Copious Amounts Of Sex. Hos before bros. Join me for the assist here. 

Much Pumpitude. Change is good. Especially when it involves a bathroom that gets mopped every now and then. Upgrade your membership here. 

Get Your Butt To LA, Part 62: In Which I Dislocate My Elbow Patting Myself On The Back. There’s not a lot of heavy lifting in acting, but you sure can break your brain. Help me only bruise mine, here.

An Open Thank-You Letter To My Neighbor. She’s been looking at me funny ever since the Emmy comment. Shake your head with her here.

Feel The Love, Ladies. This is why I keep the notes app open in bed. Attract yourself a fella here.