Wednesday, February 5, 2014

An Open Thank-You Letter To My Neighbor.

Dear TL–

The work on my apartment is finally being finished, and I get to move back in this weekend. Thanks so much for letting me sublet your place. Here are a few things I thought you should know:
  1. Sorry about the bedsheet. I’d love to say it ripped during rough sex, but it was simply during rough bed making. 
  2. I vacuumed every week, fixed your front window screen, and soaked your showerhead in CLR to remove the calcium buildup. It wasn’t so much hospitality as it was doubling my Adderall dose by mistake. 
  3. I only spooned with your Emmy once. 
  4. If you find episodes of “Life with La Toya” on your DVR and have a feeling they’re mine, I cannot confirm or deny. 
  5. Your living room is not conducive for twerking. 
 Thanks again,
 -Matt