Thursday, March 29, 2012

My 1300th Entry.

When I launched this blog, many of the site names I wanted to use were already snatched up by other actors with a similar idea: post daily about pursuing acting and living in Los Angeles. But as I clicked through them, every single one had given up after just a few entries.

And to those “dedicated” actors I ask: why should I believe you’re serious about your craft? Because you wrote three more entries about it than my dog did?

As is tradition, whenever I hit a round number on here I like to select my five favorites from my last batch of 100. Here you go:

Day 6: Stew Leonard’s: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery.
I am not kidding when I say I finally this week lost the weight from this shopping trip. Put on an adult-size bib and break bread with me here.

My Christmas Gift To Me. Seven months of heartbreak end with a puppy born on Thanksgiving. Tiny Pit-Bull-size kisses here.

Oh For F’s Sake. He kills repeatedly, and the biggest tragedy I can find is fashion-related. Meet me at Goodwill here.

Get Your Butt To LA, Part 37: What Brown Can’t Do For You. I’d like to incorporate a lesson into the end of every entry, like the end of every episode of “Full House.” Hug it out, here.

Because I Don’t Tell You I Love You Nearly Enough, Ladies. If I ever wanted to enlighten guys instead, I’d simply say this: ask your female friends what they hate about men, and then don’t do those things. Women, take fastidious notes here.