Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Seven Hundy.

Writing a daily blog has been one of the most rewarding endeavors of my life, and after 700 entries, I’ve really learned a lot. (Note to self: don't write about personal issues. And remember to pick up rash cream.)

Whenever I hit a new century mark, I like to celebrate by reposting my five favorite entries from the last 100. Enjoy:

Mansion-dropping. Meeting a legend like Hugh Hefner was worth every STD I may have contracted from his handshake. Grab the Purel and click here.

Jets vs. Chargers: A Blackberry® Photo Gallery. My favorite entries by far are the Blackberry galleries. They’re not just fun to create – they’re tasteful – in a Velveeta-on-white-bread kind of way. Enjoy the aftertaste here.

Not So Fast. Do you know what the great thing about advertising people is? No, seriously, I’m asking what it is, because I don't know. Take a commercial heartbreak right here.

I’m Afraid That I Just Blue Myself. There is no more painstaking task than removing a head-full of blue paint. Someday, the guy embalming me is going to stumble across some behind my ear. Hand me that turpentine rag here.

Clothing Required. Someone told me yesterday that the douche that fired me sent out a mass email last week desperately looking for work. Do not cross The Shirt. Try it on for size here.