Wednesday, April 25, 2018

My 3100th Blog Entry.

Writing a blog is like peeling an onion: the deeper you go, the more you cry.

3100 deep so far. As is customary, whenever I hit a milestone, I choose my five favorites from the last 100:

A Walking Tour Of My Hometown. Featuring Ollie Shevin. For a stray from West Virginia, he’s really embraced New York. Put on some comfortable shoes, and join us.

Culinary Corner. I don’t mean to sound racist, but why do all Chinese food takeout boxes look the same? Instead, sup on the homemade stuff here.

To: Every Lady Everywhere. Love: Me. I exist to help women get inside the tiny, tiny brains of men. Grab your electron microscope and catch a glimpse.

My Voice Is On A Commercial Running Right Now. I do a curling commercial, and then we beat Russia in the Olympics. See the connection here.

I Crush Tampa. Or as I like call it: Hurricane Matthew II. Hop on the back of the jet ski here.