Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I Crush Tampa.

It's not a family vacation until someone threatens to throw a prized possession from a moving vehicle.

I travel much better alone. Like in the pic above - one hand on the jet ski, the other behind my head, snapping a pic at 46 mph. And yet my phone is not at the bottom of Tampa Bay.

Chad the groom grew up in Pittsburgh. Less than 24 hours after his wedding, his Pirates played my Yankees in Bradenton. This was our honeymoon.

I drove out to Orlando and had dinner with my friend Chris at the newly-rebranded Disney Springs. $34 for four slices of pizza is the most Disney thing ever.

This is the view from my hotel room. I've seen enough movies to know you're supposed to do karate in front of a sunset. 

I flew back in first class. Heisman Trophy winner turned 12-year NFL pro Ricky Williams walked past me to coach. Let having five kids with three different women be a cautionary tale, guys.