Monday, February 26, 2018

Best Man In My Best Friend's Wedding.

I misspelled "marriage" and auto correct changed it to "mirage". What do you know that I don't, auto correct?

I happen to be all for getting married if the couple is perfect for one other. In my toast at the wedding of my friend Chad (that's Chad with me, above) to his incredibly sweet girlfriend Jacqueline over the weekend, I said that their marriage was just a formality – they were already a very loving husband and wife as far as I was concerned.

And their wedding was really nice. The venue was the Shabby Chic Wedding Barn in Brooksville, FL, about an hour north of Tampa.

Hence the cowboy boots. Just a week ago, I was bonding with a horse in Dallas. Apparently I'm going through some sort of transition I like to call "ranch dressing".

The ceremony took place outside, next to the barn. The bride would be justifiably miffed for me taking this pic while I stood at the altar. That said – you're so pretty and smart, Jacqueline.

The barn interior was so beautifully decorated, it would give any woman an aneurysm. Great weekend. Perfect wedding.