Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Literally Irons In The Fire.

I’ve been taking on many projects lately, and as a result I’m working a whole lot more, and sleeping a whole lot less. I need to talk to food about this.

Here are a few: I’m writing two more episodes of my sitcom that I want to shoot this year. My friend John Hunter, the genius composer who scored my sitcom pilot, (he’s one of the most naturally-gifted idea men I’ve ever met – I’m jealous) came up with a great idea for a sitcom, but I suggested it was better suited for a movie. Yesterday, we wrote the treatment together. I was over Jay Mohr’s house last night, and he also wants to write something with me. There’s a top-secret project one of my best friends is recommending me for, and I’ve come up with 11 ideas for it. Oh, and whenever I have a spare moment, I started writing a book.

I’m as overloaded as a Trader Joe’s parking lot at 3 p.m. on a Saturday. And truth be told, it’s the best.