Tuesday, January 29, 2019

My 3300th Blog Entry.

I’ve written 3300 blog entries, which means I’m like ten posts away from an eating disorder.

Until then, as is customary, every time I post a new 100, I choose my five of my favorites:

Tau Epsilon Phi, University Of Maryland, Reunion 2018. Las Vegas. They haven’t changed a bit – except now they have lots of cash and access to legal pot. Check out this dangerous combo here. 

The World’s Largest Deliverable Pizza. Using my big mouth the way God intended. Sup with me here. 

A Mid-Editing Plug Of My Sitcom. My aversion to orange chicken is still strong. Nonetheless defrost a batch with me here. 

I’m On A Boat. That ain’t nutmeg in the nog – it’s Dramamine. Join me for an overboard hurl. 

Breaking And Entering Into My Old Frat House. Why even have locks when everything’s been puked on? Aid and abet me here.