Monday, January 21, 2019

Breaking And Entering Into My Old Frat House.

ME: I got into TEΦ!
COPS ARRESTING ME: Yeah, we know.

Because I was on campus in between semesters, the doors of my old fraternity house were locked. Well, except one, sorta. So my frat brother Buzzy and I snuck in. (I prefer the term “urban exploration”, a term normally reserved for sneaking into boarded-up buildings. My favorite of all time is this night spent in Buffalo Memorial Auditorium, former home of the Sabres. A group of guys used special cameras and lighting to take some fascinating pictures. Check them out.)

With Buzzy, my accomplice.

The new trim, paint, and recessed lights are a nice, new touch on what is still to this day a shithole.

I wasn’t smiling like this every Sunday morning as a pledge, when I had to clean pubes off the toilets.