Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My 3000th Blog Entry.

3000 entries? It’s more of a curse than a blessing. So I just made a voodoo doll of myself that I’m going to beat some sense into.

Meanwhile, as is tradition, every time reach a milestone,  I re-post my five favorite entries of the newest 100:

My Fraternal Brother From A Different Mother. Years before me, Larry David was in the same fraternity I was in at Maryland. Until Larry and I hang, Steve helps me keep the secret handshake fresh. Get to know him here. 

My Good Acting Day. A good day of acting is better than a good day of work. See the bumper sticker in blog form here

I Celebrate The Good Celebrities. I used to only cringe when I saw the word “bruh” trending. Let’s praise the good people in part 1 here, and part 2 here.

You Thought Good Thoughts. Thanks to all of you, my mom is back in New York, and her eye is healing nicely. Send your bills my way, after reading this.

The Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Emergency Room: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery. The last time my mom and visited the ER at 5 a.m., she was giving birth to me. There was a third less cursing this time – and fun pics here.