Tuesday, November 28, 2017

The Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Emergency Room: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery.

Thursday, my mom’s left eye was in worse shape than Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna’s relationship. Which I’m told is a sentence that makes sense.

So off to the emergency room we went, where my mom received damn good treatment, and I found good blogging fodder. The results:

Talk about a safety net: UCLA’s frat row is directly across the street.

The staff was top notch, not only in their skillset, but their charm. This Korean nurse named Grace kept calling my mom “my lady”.

Every item in an ER examination room would make a kickass band name.

Aspiration Syringe is opening at the Whiskey for Slit Lamp Chin Papers.

My mom asked me what I want for the holidays. Bair Paws Patient Adjustable Warming System for my bed, please and thank you.