Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Once Again, Out-Of-Context Thank-You Notes I’ve Recently Written To Casting Directors.
• Thanks for letting me read for Guy in Suit – a role I began preparing for the day my mom bought me my bar mitzvah three-piece.
• Don’t play dumb with me? Honestly, I am dumb. Most of the time I’m playing smart.
• Once again I’m reminded that pressing harder on a remote control when I know the batteries are getting dead is not an effective strategy.
• Screenwriting tip: don’t.
• I grew up with Volvos, which offered the vivid driving thrills of a Roomba.