Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My 2100th Entry.

The best thing about writing a blog has gotta be the freedom. It has a very “high school class where the teacher had to leave the room for a few minutes” vibe.

I’ve had the pleasure of saying what’s on my mind for a ridiculous amount of entries. And on this milestone, as per tradition, I chose  my favorite five posts of the last 100:

Road Hard: The Wrap Party. There’s nothing than chasing a movie shoot with fortified wine. Black out with me here. 

And It Ain’t The Exhaustion Talking. I get a little wussy when I haven’t slept. Snuggle with me here. 

What I Think Every Dude Should Know. Educating the latest dudes who turn pro, one bar mitzvah at a time. Grow a pair here. 

Eight Guys Eat Their Way Through Wisconsin: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery. I don’t need pictures to remind me of this weekend; the gut I can’t get rid of is memory enough. Road trip with Fatso here.

Here’s To My Friend. As I wrote this on the flight back from Boston, I wondered if I should even post it. I had no idea if it would resonate with anyone. It turned out to be one of the most popular entries I’ve ever written. Man-hug here.