Thursday, September 18, 2014

Eight Guys Eat Their Way Through Wisconsin: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery.

Any fan at Miller Park in Milwaukee who orders the Smothered and Covered – fresh-cut potato chips, creamy cheddar cheese, sour cream and crumbled bacon – should have their children taken away.

Yep, I found the mashed potato and pulled pork parfait. Transporting two of these (one for my big brother) from the upper-deck barbecue stand down to our seats, with every person in my path either gawking, taunting, or bumping into me, was my own personal Tailhook scandal.

I warned my friend Jeff before he ordered the horsecollar kielbasa at Lambeau Field, featuring beer cheese and fried sauerkraut, that he’d break four Jewish commandments with just one bite.

The Pac N Cheese, also at Lambeau. Brat on a bun smothered in mac ‘n cheese. Trust me when I say it was worth sprouting a pair of bitch tits.

We loved the jumbo pretzels at Old German Beer Hall so much, we came back for seconds (fifths, really) the next night. Even though the kitchen was closed, the bartender was super cool and heated up a few for us. And no, we didn’t miss the irony of Germans fattening up Jews.