Friday, September 26, 2014

Holy Shitbombs.

I don’t want to brag, but I'm really good at convincing people I don’t want to brag.

So trust me when I say I have the best friends, including my friend Ted, one of my actual best friends since we were six. Ted called me yesterday morning with a simple question: he has an extra ticket to Derek Jeter’s last game ever, at Fenway Park on Sunday. Do I want to go?

And just like that, my weekend plans kinda changed. I’m flying out tomorrow night, to the greatest man that ever played baseball, captain of my favorite team, have his last at-bat. And I’ll be watching it in a luxury suite with catered food and getting a tour of Fenway pre-game.

Derek Jeter likes drama. If you missed his last game in Yankee Stadium last night, take a look:

I’ll bring you all back something nice.