Thursday, September 25, 2014
Once Again, Out-Of-Context Thank-You Notes I’ve Recently Written To Casting Directors.
• Me, as an Ivy League-educated lawyer? You just helped my Jewish mom achieve a lifelong dream.
• All you need is a British accent, and you could convince me to donate a kidney.
• Poor people sure do a good job finding money for tattoos.
• I wonder what women do with all the tons of time they save by typing “lol” instead of “laugh out loud”.
• I will cause a 12-car pileup before I let you cut in before an onramp.