Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jim Henson Studios: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery.

I’ve always followed my dream. Unfortunately it was the one in which I wore a weird hat and kept washing my hands. Charlie Chaplin had a dream: to move to California, build a studio and a career. I had a shoot last week at his studio, which these days has become Jim Henson Studios. As a nice tribute, a twelve-foot Kermit dressed at Charlie Chaplin greets everyone at the front gate.

Almost 100 years old and fading away are Charlie’s tramp-style footprints.

Viewing Where the Wild Things Are required Prozac as big as this XXXL head.

Good foresight by Charlie to allow for ample afro room – the big studio was where “Soul Train” was taped in the 70s.

In between Charlie and Henson, A&M records owned this place, and “We Are the World” was recorded here.

My favorite craft services name ever.