Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ex-Pats.

Had a really nice get-together at my brother’s house with people who graduated from our high school in New York and now live in LA. Lindya, in the center, finally signed my brother’s yearbook. (She had mono her senior year, and claims she actually got it from kissing a boy.) I told her to write something that could be used in court to prove she predicted/invented the iPhone… Speaking of our high school, a new-found source of pride: Adam Silver, the NBA commissioner who recently shitcanned Donald Sterling, also graduated from there… After May 14th, the Red Sox lost 10 games in a row, making my birthday wish come true... And as long as I’ve lost half my readers with the baseball talk, my college alma mater, Maryland is crushing it lately. Check out their game the other day, in which the bat boy was actually a bat dog: