Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It’s My Birthday.

By the time they were my age, my parents had three kids and a house, whereas I have joy.

Yes, today is my birthday. In lieu of gifts, please just write some stupid crap on my Facebook wall like everyone else.

Actually, I love all the posts. Keep ‘em coming. You’re all extra sweet. And as is tradition, what I want is for everyone to download twenty underrated movies from a list I created. That way great work is supported, more great work is made, it all trickles-down to actors, etc. Please and thank you.
  1. 20 Feet From Stardom 
  2. 50/50 
  3. Beginners 
  4. Bernie 
  5. Blue Ruin 
  6. Celeste and Jesse Forever 
  7. Fruitvale Station 
  8. Game Change 
  9. In a World 
  10. The Kids Are All Right 
  11. Looper 
  12. Maria Full of Grace 
  13. Mud 
  14. Philomena 
  15. A Place at the Table 
  16. Searching For Sugar Man 
  17. Short Term 12 
  18. The Spectacular Now 
  19. The Way Way Back 
  20. The Words