Friday, November 8, 2013

My 1800th Entry.

For Halloween I just talked shit to complete strangers. That’s right – I went as the Internet.

Actually, the web’s been pretty great to me. And my blog has been the cathartic journal I’ll be really glad I slugged through 50 years from now. And on this milestone, as is custom, I have chosen my favorite entries from the last 100:

Set Your VCRs and Betamaxes. Two years later, and I’m still making money from this shoot. And my head is still spinning from watching JB Smoove riff take after take all day long. You too can experience sensory overload here.

Get Your Butt To LA, Part 60: Let’s Open The Reader Mail. Speaking of Upright Citizens Brigade, here’s a teaser for an upcoming blog post: I got Ben Schwartz, one of UCB’s best (and star of “House of Lies” and “Parks and Recreation”) laid last night. You too can use improv for sexual purposes here.

Weekend Recap: The Lap, Thighs, Shins And Toes Of Luxury. Next year is Bill Gates’ 20th anniversary. 20th is China, so he’s buying his wife the country of China. See what might have been if only you’d invented a faulty operating system first.

In Memoriam. This was overwhelmingly one of the most popular entries I’ve ever posted. See why male-on-male rape references always crush here.

Thoughts From My Shoot. New Yorkers have a certain obligation to hire Asians, seeing as they feed us every Sunday night. Learn about the sweetest and sourest shoot I’ve ever loved here.