Monday, July 15, 2013

My 1700th Entry.

A few years ago I made a decision to write a daily blog, and now my whole life feels like when you’re called up to the chalkboard to solve a math problem.

Yeah, I know – I’m the one cracking the whip. And I’m proud to hit another milestone, and as is customary, I like to chose my favorite five entries from the last 100:

Things I Said To Folks Over The Weekend. When I was little, my brother used to warn me that my wiseass attitude would get me beat up, and one day, an eighth-grader did just that. That day was last Tuesday. Get in line to kick my ass here. 

Kim Kardashian Is Acting In A Movie Make It Stop. And to think, her dad helping OJ get off was once the family’s most shameful act. Celebrate an American treasure here. 

Our Weekend Shoot: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery. Shooting a scene is even better than sex. (Note to self: shoot me having sex. Kill two birds.) Roll with me here. 

Malpractice. Wanna create instant rage? Just add asshole. The doctor is out, here. 

Get Your Butt To LA, Part 57: Oh, Behave. You know who could learn a lot about being on set? Kim Kardashian. Take copious notes here.