Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My 1600th Entry.

Day after day after day I force myself to somehow scrounge up a blog post. It’s no wonder I’m my eighth worst enemy.

Actually, I do love hitting a milestone, and as is tradition, here are my five favorite entries from my last 100:

Get Your Butt To LA, Part 50: Take My Readers To Work Day. Just a couple weeks after Jeff Daniels wouldn’t talk to me, he came damn close to having to do it on TV. All is forgiven here. 

Get Your Butt To LA, Part 51: I Take You To Work With Me. Again. Days like this are why I always carry an EpiPen filled with Adderall. Breathe, focus and join me here. 

A Two-Minute And 51-Second Montage Of Ricky Howling At Ambulances. As much as this makes me laugh, it’s also a sobering reminder that a shitload of people are calling 911 in my neighborhood. Get up, get, get, get down here. 

I Shoot A Leading Role In the Web Series “Claire And Greg”: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery. For me, shooting comedy is better than sex. Then again, shooting me having sex is comedy. All fluffers report here. 

A Valentine’s Gift To All My Current Girlfriends. Valentine’s Day sure sucks for women who are single and guys who aren’t. Catch more of the romantic stylings of Matt Shevin here.