Monday, February 11, 2013

I Shoot A Leading Role In the Web Series “Claire And Greg”: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery.

When I found out I’d get to spend an afternoon acting one-on-one with the incredibly talented, super sweet Jeff Harlan, whose credits include “Bosom Buddies,” “Taxi,” the pilot for “Mork and Mindy” and the movie Auto Focus, I pretty much made a sound only dogs could hear.

Harvey Alperin played the doctor in The Artist, which means he was a member of the cast that won a SAG award for best ensemble in a drama last year. Nonetheless, in between takes I tattled on him by telling our sound guy that Harvey appeared in a silent film.

One of our locations was a really nice home in Long Beach owned by a gay couple, whose bathrooms featured the most phallic shower heads ever.

Click on this panoramic shot I took from another location, and you’ll get a spectacular look at, from left to right, Universal City, Universal Studios, the mountains of Burbank, and, to the far right…

…a view of the Hollywood sign you rarely see, or as I like to call it: America’s mightiest weapon in the war of freedom.