Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Valentine’s Gift To All My Current Girlfriends.

Live it up, men. Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to meet vulnerable women – it’s scumbag Christmas!

All men except me, ladies. I’m a lover. And for you, I present my annual list of ten things I think you should know about men:
  1. The best way to prove to an ex that you don’t think about him anymore is not by writing and producing a song saying so. 
  2. Belly piercings are a dynamite way to let everyone know you hate your dad. 
  3. Dudes who make a habit of saying “bros before hoes” usually have neither. 
  4. Whenever I hear an uninteresting 80-year-old woman tell an uninteresting story, I think, “Wow, she must have been really hot.” 
  5. To save time, break up with John Mayer without ever dating him. 
  6. When a guy tells another guy he got engaged, it leads to, at most, 30 seconds of conversation. 
  7. Don’t worry if you haven’t gotten that diamond you were hoping for today – it’s still in a Sierra Leonean’s butt. 
  8. Ink is way sexy to us, but keep in mind: one day nursing homes will be full of former hotties trying to remember what their tattoos mean. 
  9. The man you have a crush on will either like you or not, but never knowing will haunt you forever. 
  10. You can’t ruin a friendship with sex – that’s like ruining ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.