Monday, November 26, 2012

My 1500th Entry.

It’s hard to fathom: 1500 times I sat at my dinner table and banged out a post. If these walls could, talk they would say, “I am so bored.”

And if you haven’t yet clicked away yet, you are most excellent, and as is tradition, I present to you my five favorite entries of the last 100:

Inside The Actor’s Studio Apartment: The Spinoff. You may not have the talent to become an Oscar winner, but grab a stencil and a can of spray paint and you are parking like one, my friend. Pull it in, here. 

Get Your Butt To LA, Part 46: It’s All Good. Sure, I chose a business that has often feels like God is pelting you with water balloons, but it’s also one that encourages suspending disbelief. Reject rejection here.

Day 3: My Friends Turn Pro. Yes, I legally got married. But on the bright side I’ll get all the benefits of divorce without the horror of marriage. Come say “I don’t” here. 

Day 4: If I Could Just Get Serious For A Second. Even when I write about an orphanage I can still manage to bash marriage. Take this entry in holy something here. 

Take Your Time. If hurricanes are supposed to take the path of least resistance, why did this one hit the city that’s home to my high school guidance counselor? Brace for it here.