Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 3: My Friends Turn Pro.

The wedding was last night and it was beautiful and amazing and fun and call-the-cops loud and attended by hundreds of people in a venue that can only be described as a Disney attraction meets an indoor rain forest and it’s super late and I’m exhausted that’s all I got for now. By the way, that’s me (I would have shaved, but my razor is 7300 miles from Manila), Bru the groom (the Filipino wedding photographer was fascinated to shoot someone with blue eyes), gorgeous bride Aina (who danced Gangnam style, then grabbed the mic and sang to her new husband), and Gary (who along with me, signed where the priest pointed on a document as witnesses to the wedding, and then realized along with me that we’d signed the groom’s section. So we’re technically married to Aina instead of Bru. Discuss.)