Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 5: Just When I Thought I Was Out.

A casting director wanted me to audition for a movie in LA yesterday. I told him I couldn’t make it, so he asked if I could put the audition on tape, which I did, with the help of my little brother filming and reading opposite me. Luckily, the role is for an outdoorsy guy, because when I leave Los Angeles, the razor ain’t coming with me… Here’s something you may not have read on a Snapple cap: New York City gets more rain than Seattle, and it’s been happening on/off here every day, with thunder that makes the ground shake. It can be miserable, so I’m applying to trademark the phrase: “Los Anjealous”… Anyone catch “The Newsroom” on HBO? It’s so amazing, it makes it kinda hard to believe that Aaron Sorkin and the producer of “Real Housewives” are both made of the same biological elements.