Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Recap.

Eight weeks old, and I’ve already got Ricky trained to only watch scripted TV. That’s my boy… Actually, we had a big scare Saturday night when Ricky got a hold of an amphetamine at a friend’s house and I had to rush him to an animal hospital when he started having seizures. I almost had one myself when I received the $1500 bill… How great is the Pacific time zone? I watched my Maryland Terps play basketball at 8 a.m. on Saturday. Nothing like going to breakfast after you’ve watched a game… The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is excellent. Two hours and forty minutes, yet I wish it was even longer… Rest in peace, Joe Paterno. I think my favorite JoePa memory, beyond becoming the winningest college coach or ignoring child rape, has to be the time someone stole the glasses off his statue at PSU. That’s an instant classic.