Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My 1200th Entry.

Shout-out to my nephew for taking time out of his busy football-watching schedule to congratulate me.

I really can’t believe this is my 1200th blog entry – it seems like only yesterday was my 1199th. As is customary, every time I reach a set of 100, I choose my five favorites of the batch:

Get Your Butt To LA, Part 28: Featuring Visual Aids. If I can help one actor, and offend one senior citizen, I’ll have done my job. Enjoy the senior abuse here.

California Penal Code Section 538d: Impersonating A Peace Officer. With the exception of my third cousin, a commander in the CHP, I’m really not a fan of cops and their chickenshit tickets. Get a dose of self-hatred here.

Meanwhile, On The Best Coast… Asking me to pick my favorite New York-bashing blog entry is my version of Sophie’s Choice. Pile on with me here.

The NFL on FOX Commercial Shoot: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery. Over the weekend, my friend Jennie, a ski instructor to the stars in Park City, UT, asked JB Smooth about me and he said very nice things. I can die now, and you can revisit my favorite shoot here.

If Kanye Was White: Sometimes all a blogger has to do is drive down Santa Monica Blvd. to get an early Christmas gift thrown in his lap. Check out what I got back in September.