Monday, March 7, 2011

One Last Time Around The Bases Before He Files For Unemployment.


Give credit to the folks at “Two And a Half Men.” They gave Charlie Sheen chance after chance, hanging on like linebackers trying to keep fate out of the end zone.

Yet Charlie is too angry, too crazy, too addicted, too much, and yesterday he was officially shitcanned from my ultimate dream job: star of a hit sitcom. Judging by every conversation at every table around us during lunch at Mammoth over the weekend, he’s officially captured the attention of all men. (Though he really lost my mom with the anti-Semitic stuff.)

I kind of just feel bad for him, so I'll cheer him up with this, a video I really fell for a few years back. Click above, and check out Charlie going deep at Dodger Stadium in between takes of a directv commercial. Sweet swing.