Thursday, December 9, 2010

Once Again, Random Shots I’m Deleting: A Blackberry® Purge.

I drink over two gallons of water a day. I drink so much it’s a wonder BP doesn’t manage to contaminate my stomach with oil. One day while shooting last July, as I was maintaining my usual hydration, I had to delay hitting the bathroom. When I finally was able to leave the set, I timed my piss. It was 53 seconds long.

Yeah, I’ve got my quirks, and the above pic got me to thinking that I’d like to share them:
  • The pic was taken on the way to Vegas. It’s a super short flight from LA, but that’s okay, because I can complete a crossword puzzle in under three minutes. And if you happen to sit in the same seat on a plane after me, you’ll know it’s my crossword because I autograph it upon completion.
  • I only need five hours of sleep each night. I highly recommend not having a dreadful job to wake up to – you'll never feel run down.
  • I’ve recapped my day in a journal every day since I was 15. Give me just a moment and I’ll tell you want I was doing say, June 4, 1992. (My friend Warren Mondschein and I saw My Cousin Vinnie.)
  • My favorite food is chicken parm. I realized this the night my friend threw a birthday party for his wife, ordered in big trays of food, and I ate 15 pieces.
  • I donate blood every eight weeks. It just seems like the right thing to do. And it’s nice to have a nurse fuss all over me while I’m not fatally ill.
  • I have clear memories of being taken out of my crib as a baby.
  • Every Sunday I bathe Petey. Every Monday I shave. Tuesday I clean my outside windows. Wednesday I trim my nails. Friday I clean the house and do laundry. I’m a maniac, yes, but a structured one.
  • When my brothers and I were kids, we had a blonde Cocker Spaniel that was much older than us named Ollie. When he passed away, my parents got a new blonde Cocker puppy, and we insisted they also name him Ollie. He eventually was replaced with another Ollie. The grand total: 40 years of Ollies.
  • On March 4th, it will be 13 years since I last vomited. I can’t confirm if this is monumental or not.
  • Even though my college dorm was as pot-plentiful as downtown Da Nang, I’ve never done a drug in my life.