Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Once Again, Random Shots I’m Deleting: A Blackberry® Purge.

The muzak version of “Careless Whisper” I heard in Von’s supermarket on Sunday morning turned a bad song into a hate crime.

In my defense, I’m a drummer, which gives me a certain inclination toward music with a little more muscle. And that's also why, when I came across Scott Weiland’s dressing room, someone almost had to call maintenance to scrape pieces of my brain off the ceiling.

I love the Stone Temple Pilots, who were shooting a video next door to my Alteril infomercial. Looking at Scott’s dressing room made me realize that a huge rock star still puts his pants on one leg at a time. Only his pants are leather and two sizes too small, and his dressing room is tastefully decorated while mine is a men’s bathroom.