Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Ringling Brothers Circus: A Blackberry® Photo Gallery.

My big brother runs the ad agency that handles Ringling Brothers, and when he asked me if I wanted to come along and check out the show, I accepted. And I realized I’d never been to a circus before. Thoughts:

I may never understand why Russians get all the strength and agility skills, but I appreciated this guy balancing his lover for a good, long clip.

Seven motorcycles maneuvering around the steel cage – easily my favorite highlight, and worth inhaling a Lincoln Tunnel’s worth of exhaust fumes.

Elephants – definitely not house-trained. This one is taking what is arguably the biggest dump at Staples Center since the Celtics in game seven.

Proof that fear of clowns is instinctual: I so much as waved the giveaway red nose in my nephew’s face, and he went Naomi Campbell on me and smacked me with a bag of Scooby Snacks.

Outside the greatest show on earth: the most insulting giveaway on earth.