Saturday, May 15, 2010

Life Will Imitate Art.

Big thanks to all my friends – I received so many birthday messages that I felt like a Make-A-Wish kid.

People were also nice enough to take my movie suggestions to heart and plug them into their Netflix queues. And for granting me my birthday wish, I promise to eventually tackle another list. My goal is to write and produce scripts for each of these great, fake movie titles from the TV show “Seinfeld”:

  1. Agent Zero
  2. Blame it on the Rain
  3. Blimp: The Hindenberg Story
  4. Brown-Eyed Girl
  5. Checkmate
  6. Chow Fun
  7. Chunnel
  8. Cold Fusion
  9. Cry, Cry Again
  10. Cupid's Rifle
  11. Death Blow
  12. Extreme Measures
  13. Firestorm
  14. Means to an End
  15. Mountain High
  16. The Muted Heart
  17. The Other Side of Darkness
  18. Ponce de Leon
  19. Prancer
  20. Prognosis Negative
  21. Rochelle, Rochelle
  22. Sack Lunch