Friday, March 5, 2010

The Man. The Motormouth.

This may come as something of a shock, but I really like blogging. I know. Just keep breathing. You'll come around.

The other night, a friend of mine asked if I ever planned on taking my blog to another level, like publish it in book form. Though it would be cool to have a copy on thousands of toilets across the land, my stuff is already available for free online, so we’ll put that in the maybe pile. Then he made a more interesting suggestion: I develop my own one-man show.

He was thinking I use slides and/or video and keep refreshing the content, based on whatever I have going on at the time. Intriguing.

I have performed something similar once before – an impromptu version for the Hollywood Rotary Club, and those do-gooders really seemed to love it. (Though the true test would be a much tougher crowd, like the maximum-security wing at Chino.)

Better yet, what do you think? Would there be an interest in me spewing my shinola nightly? I’d appreciate any comments – good, bad or indifferent. Thanks.