Monday, November 23, 2009

A Little Help, Please.

I know – it’s a busy Monday and your brain is filled to capacity with all kinds of vital thoughts. Like what the over/under is on shopper fatalities at Walmart this Friday. Or why the NFL hates us so much that they subject us to Lions football once again this Thanksgiving. And, most importantly, to help suppress your appetite before the big meal, is it a good idea to re-watch Two Girls One Cup?

In spite of all these crucial matters, I ask that you free up just a bit of mental RAM to think good thoughts for me today. You see, on Friday, my agent called and told me I was on avail after auditioning for a print ad for Wells Fargo Bank, which means it’s down to me and one other guy.

If I book the job, the benefit is yours, because money in my pocket means kickass Christmas gifts for all the people who support me. And by kickass gifts, I'm talking that giant rubber thing in the Skymall catalogue that connects two twin beds to form one big one. You know you need it. Thanks for the assist.