Saturday, July 25, 2009

Get Your Stinkin’ Paws On Me, You Magnificent Ape.

I may just be a guy who earned a C+ in 10th-grade math, but it seems as if the economy is starting to improve. And it’s never too early to think about your investments. I’ve personally got my eye on Jacko's hyperbaric chamber.

But even better: put all your money into Gorilla Munch cereal. Each box is the sweetest, organic combo of corn and sugar that I’ve ever had the pleasure of polishing off in one sitting (pictured above is yesterday’s breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert.)

In fact, I’m going to make a public plea to get the Gorilla Munch folks to hire me on as their spokesperson. I’m your guy – I’ve got a documented love for all things monkey/gorilla, you can pay me in cereal, and unlike my blog, I’ll really try not to be sexist, racist or perversive when representing your sugary goodness.

I just finished half a box while typing this. And I’ve got the cut-up roof of my mouth to prove it. Call me.