Monday, May 25, 2009

Mental Milestone.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. After 400 entries, I’d gather my crazy lies somewhere between the God Hates Fags people and Octomom.

My top five favorites from the last 100:

My Namesake. The dog eventually had to be given back. But he served his purpose by inspiring a blog entry. Grab a catcher’s mask and click here.

Changing A Diaper: My Own Private Viet Nam. This sums up my life so perfectly, it should be read aloud at my funeral. Grab a hazmat suit and click here.

Suffering For My Art. I sacrificed like hell, and all I had to show for it was a lousy cotton ball. Feel the lethargy here.

Festivus, Part XI. What could be more American than baseball and filmmaking? Plenty, since I seem to be bigger in France. Dig in here.

That’s A Wrap. My reign of terror was over. Let us never speak of it again – right after clicking here.