Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Century Mark.

100 posts, and all I have to show for it is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in my “me-time” hand.

Actually, I hope you enjoy reading ‘em as much as I enjoy slaving over ‘em. And for this momentous occasion, I’ve chosen my five favorite entries thus far:

Rest In Peace, My Friend. It was both difficult and easy to write at the same time, if you know what I mean. And the response from his family was overwhelming. Honor the man here.

'Tis Better To Receive. All modesty aside, I love every word of this one. I may have it inscribed on my tombstone. Grab the sports section and get comfortable here.

Kickass Actor/NFL Star/Beer Pitchman Meeting Of The Month. Seeing celebrities out and about in L.A. is one of my favorite perks of living here. Bubba was the nicest guy. Dare to protect your quarterback here.

The Hot Racist. I like this one because it’s a veritable shepherd’s pie of life as a single actor in L.A. Feel the hate here.

יְהוּדִי לִפְנֵ אֶגוֹכֵּן. It begs the philosophical question about which was more objectionable at the time: my talent, or my ethnicity. Plus I figured out a way to use Hebrew in a title. Get verklempt here.