Tuesday, April 16, 2019

He Will Blow Your Socks Off.

My only request if I ever get murdered is that you don’t let it be solved on a podcast.

Use them for good, not evil. Like the upcoming Stuart K. Robinson podcast. (And video series.) It will motivate the hell out of you.

Stuart was my acting teacher, and so much more. I’ve blogged about him before. And then I blogged about him again. Stuart himself likes to say that acting is a business with few mentors, and yet he was every bit my mentor. Everyone who comes into contact with him feels the same way. It’s no surprise his daughter starred on the TV show “The Affair”, and is now appearing on Broadway in Waitress. And she married Leslie Odom Jr.

Beyond completely elevating my acting skills, Stuart turned me into the take-charge extrovert I am today. I love him for that. When his podcast debuts, I will be the first to let you know. In the meantime, give a little thought into what you want most out of life. Stuart is about to help you get after it.