Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Good To Be Back.

My nephew’s baseball team once had to forfeit a game for not having enough Cadens and Jaydens. 

But now he’s reached the Majors division of Little League, in which it gets a bit more serious. The kids show up, and they have skills. On Saturday, my nephew’s new team, coached by my brother, had a game against a team coached by former USC/NFL quarterback Matt Leinart.

Here’s my brother with Matt. He’s a very cool guy who was very nice to Ricky, and his son is a bruiser of an 11-year-old who was just offered a football scholarship to play at Florida Atlantic University in seven years.

Meanwhile, I have the great joy of busting my nephew’s tiny balls in front of his teammates once again. Like: “Do you guys know I changed a lot of Jackson’s diapers… last week?”

I officially have a new Saturday afternoon repeating event in my Calendar app.