Monday, January 7, 2019

New York Leftovers.

When friends send me home with leftovers in plastic containers, they’re essentially saying, “Here, you throw this food away and then clean the containers.”

So I bring you low maintenance leftovers, from my Christmas trip to New York. Like the shot above. Come for the lasagna; sit next to a legend. Ted Koppel at Osteria al Doge.

I am so going to write a film that includes a high-speed chase through an airport in a currency exchange mobile.

Christmas explodes on the front lawn of this dude one town over from my hometown every year. I’ve posted nighttime shots of this lunacy. Here’s a daytime one for contrast.

Any pizza can be a personal pizza if you don’t have any friends. I have a very good friend since 7th grade, Doug Logan, so we split slices.