Monday, August 13, 2018

All This Week: “Hucksters”, The Pilot Shoot.

For months, I planned the hell out of this. And after taking care of every single detail, I arrived on set feeling 10 feet tall and ready to eat an elk.

It was awesome.

The show is called “Hucksters”. Pictured above: my friend and co-star Ben Pace – who plays the guy standing next to him: Chad Grandey, my best friend (the show is based on the semi-true adventures of Chad and me), and next to Chad is our co-star Jean St. James, who happened to also be in my film The Beneficiary and is the mother of Martin Starr, who plays Gilfoyle on “Silicon Valley”.

I know the shoot went well because I’m really sad it’s over, and I will miss everyone involved until we shoot the next episodes. In the meantime, the footage looks great. Here’s a quick glimpse: