Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A Few Of My Closest Castmates.

With nine crewmembers, nine actors, and a slew of extras, it was the Woodstock of sitcom pilots. 

Let’s meet more of the gang. Above, Mike Muscat, who went full filthy playing a homeless guy for me.

Left to right: Sloane Shevin, my niece, who I used as an extra in three scenes. Sloane performed in a couple of school plays for her middle school drama program this past year, and I wanted her to experience getting her hair and makeup done and helping a TV show come alive. Next to me: my friend Emil Beheshti, who played one of my bosses after wrapping a role last week in a film opposite Christian Bale and Matt Damon.

My tiniest castmate: Sascha the dog. (I used to hold Ricky this way, 85 lbs. ago.) On the right: Sascha’s mom, featured extra, and future dentist Daniella Basin.

I miss everybody already, so it is now a foregone conclusion that I write the rest of the season and get them all back together.