Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A Non-Stoner’s Tour Of MedMen.

It’s great that California legalized marijuana, but I’m still waiting for them to criminalize karaoke.

And man, did they legalize the pot. The bullet-proof glass and burglar bars are gone, replaced by a chain of dispensaries called MedMen, billed as the Apple Stores of pot. I pride myself on never having smoked in my life, but I was curious about the stores, so when I parked in front of the downtown location last night, I checked it out.

Now we’re talking. If only they hadn’t been ruined by weed.

I’ll have the virgin raisinette, please.

Bud pods. No more shoving your hand into a filthy jar. Slide the tab on the left to take a whiff (pot really stinks) or use the magnifying glass on the right to examine the strain. (Pot is horrifying.) Like the laptops at an Apple Store, the bud pods are secured by cables. Stoners ain’t too lazy to steal.