Friday, October 27, 2017

We Interrupt This Moment Of Bliss.

Me, before I meditate: “I just wanna kill someone…”

Me, after I meditate: “…and I know EXACTLY how.”

That was me, weeks ago. But now that I’ve meditated for 40 days straight, everything’s changed.

For real. I downloaded the app Headspace, and I swear by it. I’m calmer, more focused. Stress is temporary. I have an entirely new relationship with anything uncomfortable.

I’ve reached a point in which I have to meditate behind closed doors, because Ricky started wanting in on the action. There he was, every morning, head and paw in my lap. Dogs can sense love. While I appreciate it, I had to relocate.

Download Headspace. It’ll change your life. At the very least, you’ll take 10 minutes a day for you – no phone, no Internet, no TV. At its best, you actually can change the neural transmitters in your brain. I am, right now. Join me.